This listing is for a PRINTED PAPER pattern only! You are not purchasing a completed wallet! By purchasing this pattern Linds Handmade LLC grants the purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferable, simple right of use license to use the sewing pattern for personal or limited commercial use. The rights to reproduce, publish or distribute the sewing pattern in whole or in part, to allow third parties to use it, to edit it or to change it in any form is strictly prohibited. Commercial use is limited to individual brand sales and is prohibited for mass production or manufacturers.
With this purchase, you will receive a paper copy of this pattern sent to you in the mail with detailed pictures and step by step instructions on how to make your own wallet. It includes full pattern pieces and will come in a resealable plastic bag with a vent hole and convenient hanging hole. A cut list has also been provided.
The zipper pockets are unlined, and the exterior edge is folded over to the interior of the wallet so a nonfraying material is recommended. You do NOT want to make this wallet as written out of quilting cotton. For a domestic machine friendly option, waterproof canvas is recommended.
This is a beginner friendly pattern that does require the sewer to have a general familiarity with bag making and sewing terms.
Specs: it is 9 1/2"w by 5 1/4"h when opened, and 5 1/4"w by 3 1/2"h when closed. It has 2 card slots, 1 ID window, a zippered coin pocket, and a zippered cash pocket. There are instructions for both a hook and loop (aka Velcro®) closure or snap closure option.
Materials & Supplies:
- ¼ yard main waterproof canvas (or any other lightweight non-fraying material. If using directional vinyl, you will need a 12” roll)
- ¼ yard accent waterproof canvas (or any other lightweight non-fraying material)
- (1) 10” #5 zipper (or 9½” of zipper by the yard and matching pull)
- (1) 5” #5 zipper (or 4¼” of zipper by the yard and matching pull)
- ⅛” double-sided tape
- 5¼” cut of ¾” wide hook and loop (for example Velcro®)
- (2) sets 12.5mm spring snaps and setting tool (*optional)
- 14 or 16g clear vinyl 4¼”w x 2¾”h
- Rotary punch (*if using snap closures)
- Wonder clips
- Marking pen